Albany Made Creative Lab
Check out the Albany Made Podcast!
Calling all makers! Albany Made Creative Lab at our Washington Avenue Branch gives adults access to creative arts materials and digital technology. Our space supports art-entrepreneurs who are looking to empower themselves artistically and economically and build businesses around their craft. The Creative Lab provides our community members the opportunity to explore new technologies and creative techniques like 3D printing, screen printing, sewing machines, and hand tools.
Open Lab Hours:
Tuesdays: 4 to 7 pm
Thursdays: 2 to 5 pm
1st & 3rd Saturdays: 1 to 4 pm
Programs, Classes, and Events:
- Skill shares, classes, and tours of the space: Have you been reading all about 3D printers and been dying to try one out for yourself? Do you want to knit or crochet someone a homemade gift? Albany Made programs include 3D printing, sewing, knitting, and more. For a complete schedule, please see the APL online calendar and program guide.
- Planning a summer camp activity or class trip with a party of ten or more? Please contact us ahead of time at albanymade@
albanypubliclibrary.org or (518) 427-4303 so we may best accommodate your group.
Albany Made Equipment:
- 3D printers and scanner
- Sewing machines
- Fiber arts materials
- Screen printing press
- Hand tools like a rotary tool, power drill, and soldering iron
- Bike repair station
- Graphics and video editing software
- Color printer
- Digital cameras
- Adobe Creative Cloud on PC and Mac
Want to add something to our wish list? Send an email to email@example.com to let us know what other Albany Made resources you’d like to see us provide, and why.