Albany Made Creative Lab
Calling all makers! Albany Made Creative Lab at our Washington Avenue Branch offers a variety of creative arts materials and digital technology. Our space supports beginners as well as art-entrepreneurs who are looking to empower themselves artistically and economically and build businesses around their craft. The Creative Lab provides our community members the opportunity to explore new technologies and creative techniques like 3D printing, sewing machines, and hand tools.
Programs, Classes, and Events:
- Skill shares, classes, and tours of the space: Albany Made programs include 3D printing, sewing, knitting, and more. For a complete schedule, please see the APL online calendar and program guide.
- Planning a summer camp activity or class trip with a party of ten or more? Please contact us ahead of time at albanymade@
albanypubliclibrary.org or (518) 427-4300 ext. 0303 so we may accommodate your group.
Albany Made Equipment:
- 3D printers and scanner
- Sewing machines
- Fiber arts materials
- Hand tools like a rotary tool, power drill, and soldering iron
- Bike repair station
- Graphics and video editing software
- Color printer
- Digital cameras
- Adobe Creative Cloud on PC and Mac
Want to add something to our wish list? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what other Albany Made resources you’d like to see us provide, and why.
For more information, please call (518) 427-4300 ext. 0303