Print from Anywhere
Albany Public Library is pleased to offer print-from-anywhere services. Print from any web-connected device, including your own personal laptop, a library-loaned Chromebook, your smartphone or tablet, and even your computer at home.
To begin, scroll down past the Owl logo to fill out the printing service form.
|Duplex (double-sided) B&W||20¢/sheet (10¢/side)|
|Duplex (double-sided) Color||30¢/sheet (15¢/side)|
Pay by cash, credit card, or SAM account balance at the designated location in your printing confirmation notice.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, availability to pick up your print job depends on if the library branch is open for appointment or has the curb-side pickup option.
Option 1: PrinterOn Self-Service Internet Printing
PrinterOn services is available at certain branches. This provides full self-service printing without the need to see a staff member, although a staff member is available to assist you if you wish.
- Albany Public Library: Washington Ave Branch
- Albany Public Library: Arbor Hill/West Hill Branch
- Albany Public Library: Bach Branch
- Albany Public Library: Delaware Branch
- Albany Public Library: Howe Branch
- Albany Public Library: Pine Hills Branch (coming soon)
- Albany Public Library: North Albany Branch (coming soon)
Option 2: Staff-Assisted Print Form
Our own web form below sends a print job to the library staff. Submit the form below then see a staff member at any APL branch location to retrieve your print job.
↓↓ Scroll Down to Use the Albany Public Library print form ↓↓