School is out and summer reading is in! APL’s Summer Reading Program for kids and teens starts on June 28 and goes through Aug. 23.
- Sign up for the program at any of our seven libraries
- Read your favorite books, and try out some new ones
- Visit the libraries for fun activities and special events
- Each week, you’ll get a BINGO game card where you can record your reading and mark off when you’ve completed select summer reading activities
- When you have BINGO, bring your card back to the library for a prize
Our summer reading guide lists all of the special activities we have planned for kids and teens this summer.
Adults can get in on the summer reading fun too using social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.