New Events Calendar and Room Reservation System at APL
You’ve been asking for it, and now it’s here – our new and improved events calendar! The new system launched on Sept. 18, 2023.
The look is simple, clean, and direct. And it’s easier to use.
- Find programs by age group, type, or branch.
- Hover over a program, and the details will pop up.
- For programs that require registration, the process is quicker and you can now register for a whole series at the same time.
All previously approved meeting room reservations, along with program registrations, have been moved to the new system. If you have questions about a room booking or program signup, please contact the host branch.
The room reservation side of the new system is much better, too:
- You can now reserve study rooms, along with meeting rooms, using this online system. View availability by room or by day.
- See photos of all rooms, along with descriptions of their capacity, furniture and A/V equipment.
- The reservation process is quicker, with less information required.
After-hours meetings at the branches are back:
- Public meetings and events in our meeting rooms can now be booked until up to 9 pm on Monday through Thursday.
- After-hours meetings can be scheduled by using this online form or by calling a branch.
At APL, we know that some patrons aren’t always comfortable booking rooms and registering for programs online. Staff are always available during open hours to assist you. Visit any branch or call (518) 427-4300 for assistance.