Library Board of Trustees to Hold Hybrid Meeting on March 14 at 6 pm
View agenda for the March 14 board meeting
View the meeting livestream or video on YouTube
The APL buildings are closed due to the ongoing snowstorm today, Tuesday, March 14, but the Board of Trustees meeting will be held as scheduled at 6 pm, now in a hybrid format. This means that the meeting will take place in person and by videoconference.
The public can attend in two ways:
- In-person | The first floor auditorium at the Washington Ave. Branch will be accessible through the rear entrance in the parking lot on Elk Street.
- Virtually | The meeting will be livestreamed on the library’s YouTube channel.
The March 14 meeting agenda includes board consideration of the 2023-24 budget and tax levy. The full board agenda can be found on BoardDocs.
This evening’s meeting is being held in hybrid format, with both in person and videoconference attendance, due to the Governor’s and Albany County Executive’s emergency declarations in connection with the on-going winter storm. In accordance with Public Officers Law §103-a(3), the Board of Trustees has determined that the winter storm has impaired its ability to hold an in person meeting and there are time sensitive matters on the meeting agenda.
There are three ways for members of the public to make comments to the board:
- In person at the board meeting. There are public comment sections at the beginning of every meeting, and again before the meeting is adjourned.
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By leaving a voicemail at (518) 290-6905.