Albany Public Library is proud to offer a newly expanded museum pass program that provides cardholders with free admission to 20 different museums and historic sites in Albany, the greater Capital Region, and beyond.
APL cardholders can visit these participating sites using museum passes borrowed from the library:
- Albany Institute of History and Art (Albany, NY)
- Arkell Museum (Canajoharie, NY)
- Bennington Museum (Bennington, VT)
- Berkshire Botanical Garden (Stockbridge, MA)
- Berkshire Museum (Pittsfield, MA)
- Chesterwood National Trust Historic Site (Stockbridge, MA)
- Children’s Museum at Saratoga (Saratoga, NY)
- Clark Museum (Williamstown, MA)
- Crailo State Historic Site (Rensselaer, NY)
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art (Amherst, MA)
- Hancock Shaker Village (Pittsfield, MA)
- Historic Cherry Hill (Albany, NY)
- Hyde Collection (Glens Falls, NY)
- Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art – Mass MOCA (North Adams, MA)
- Museum of Innovation and Science – miSci (Schenectady, NY)
- Norman Rockwell Museum (Stockbridge, MA)
- Old Stone Fort Museum (Schoharie, NY)
- Schuyler Mansion (Albany, NY)
- Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery (Saratoga, NY)
- USS Slater (Albany, NY)
Museum passes may be borrowed for seven days and there are no renewals. The passes must be borrowed, and returned, at the same APL location. All of APL’s seven locations have a selection of museum passes, but availability varies by library. Please note that some of the museums/historic sites participating in the program are not yet open for the season.
For more information about Albany Public Library’s museum pass program, please call the Main Library at 427-4349.