Reminder: COVID Operations Plan
The library’s COVID operations plan is regularly reviewed, and updated as needed, based on new guidance and information about the COVID-19 virus and ongoing pandemic.
APL has been operating in the “high” phase since August 2021.
Library operations in the “high” phase are currently as follows:
- These in-person services are suspended: meeting rooms, all indoor and outdoor programs.
- Indoor seating is allowed with social distancing in place.
- Study rooms may be used with the following requirements: maximum of two people per study room at a time, the door will stay open for airflow, and masks must be worn.
- Book and material returns must be done via interior and exterior book drops.
- All other services are available, including: browsing, pickup and checkout of materials, computer use, purchasing/replenishing CDTA Navigator bus passes, printing/copying/faxing/scanning, and reference assistance.
- Everyone, over age 2, must continue to wear a mask in all library buildings.