Continuation of Service Plan
CONTINUATION OF SERVICE PLAN: Guide to Operating During COVID-19
CURRENT PHASE: HIGH (Updated 12/14/21)
- The following in-person services are suspended: meeting rooms, all indoor and outdoor programs.
- Indoor seating is allowed with social distancing in place.
- Study rooms may be used with the following requirements: maximum of two people per study room at a time, the door will stay open for airflow, and masks must be worn.
- Book and material returns must be done via interior and exterior book drops.
- All other services are available, including: browsing, pickup and checkout of materials, computer use, purchasing/replenishing CDTA Navigator bus passes, printing/copying/faxing/scanning, and reference assistance.
- Everyone, over age 2, must continue to wear a mask in all library buildings.
→ Phases Chart: See what services are allowed during each phase of the pandemic (Updated 12/14/21)
→ Complete Pandemic Operations Plan (Updated 12/14/21)
→ Current Hours (Updated 9/7/21)
→ Mask Mandate | The mask mandate for all visitors (ages 2 and older) and staff inside our branches remains in place. This is to ensure APL is accessible, safe, and welcoming to everyone in our community. Vaccination rates in some parts of our city are low, and there are still people who cannot be vaccinated due to age or health status. And in December, 2021, the NYS Governor instituted an indoor mask mandate.
→ Six locations are open for in-building services. | North Albany Branch remains closed to the public due to renovation.