7 Candidates for Trustee in June 9 Election by Absentee Ballot
How to submit ballots: (1) Hand deliver ballot to the school district lock box by 5 pm on June 9 OR (2) Mail ballot so the school district receives it by June 16
There are seven candidates on the ballot for two open APL trustee seats in the June 9 election. There are two seats, both carrying full five-year terms, open. Voters will be asked to select two people.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Kewsi Burgess is no longer competing for a seat on the board. He ended his campaign after the ballots were printed and mailed, so his name still appears on the ballot in the #2 position.
The active candidates, in alphabetical order as they appear on the ballot, are:
(1) Jessica Balarin of Partridge St.
(3) Donna Dixon of Fleetwood Ave.
(4) Jeffrey Keller of Walter St.
(5) Thomas McCarthy Jr. of Stueben St.
(6) Katherine McNamara of Cardinal Ave.
(7) James Munro of Glendale Ave.
(8) Brigitte Pryor of Myrtle Ave.