Homebuyer Fair is April 13 at Washington Ave. Branch
Home ownership is the ultimate dream for many families, but buying a home can be a daunting process. Albany Public Library is hosting the Capital Region Homebuyer Fair on Saturday, April 13, from 10 am to 2 pm at the Washington Ave. Branch to provide potential homebuyers with valuable information to get them started on the path to owning a home.
The annual event is sponsored by the Affordable Housing Partnership. The Capital Region Homebuyer Fair is free and open to the public.
- Meet with lenders, home inspectors, realtors, attorneys, insurance agents, and others in the field
- Learn about the latest grant and down payment assistance programs available to Capital District homebuyers
- Get free credit reports (identification required) and pre-qualification for mortgage financing (recent pay stub required)
- Meet one-on-one with expert housing advisors to discuss their next steps toward home ownership
- Attend seminars about building a better credit score, applying for down payment programs, and obtaining a mortgage
For more details about the April 13 Capital Region Homebuyer Fair, please contact the Affordable Housing Partnership at (518) 434-1730.
Publish Date: April 1, 2019