Case Management & Advocacy
The library has a staff member — the community and services support specialist — who can provide assistance with case management and advocacy.
Are you confused about what services you need or are eligible to receive? APL’s community and services support specialist can help!
We can provide assistance with:
- Linking to food providers and navigating SNAP
- Applying for social service benefits (Medicaid, SNAP, TANF)
- Applying for SSI or SSD, or employment
- Accessing mental health services
- Attaining housing and preventing eviction
To make an appointment to talk to our community and services support specialist:
- Call (518) 764-3503
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are following safety and social distancing guidelines when providing these services during the pandemic.)