IN-BUILDING SERVICES AVAILABLE AT FIVE BRANCHES
In-person services (appointments strongly encouraged) are available at five branches:
- Arbor Hill/West Hill Branch | 148 Henry Johnson Blvd. | (518) 694-0596 x221
- Bach Branch | 455 New Scotland Ave. | (518) 482-2154 x221
- Delaware Branch | 331 Delaware Ave. | (518) 463-0254 x221
- Howe Branch | 105 Schuyler St. | (518) 472-9485 x221
- Pine Hills Branch | 517 Western Ave. | (518) 482-7911 x221
The following services are available at these five locations:
- Browse the collection and check out items
- Copy, print, scan, fax documents
- Use a computer by appointment
- Purchase or replenish a CDTA Navigator card
- Get reference and research assistance from a librarian
- Utilize a notary | Limited locations and hours | Call any open branch for details
- Curbside pick up of items that were placed on hold
Due to capacity and distancing requirements, some services may not be available when you want to visit. We encourage you to call the branch to ensure the services you need will be available to you at the time of your visit.
All visitors are required to wear masks that cover their mouths and noses. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available.
Only select parts of the buildings are open at this time. Restrooms, study rooms, meeting rooms and some other spaces remain closed to the public.
The APL branches are following established COVID-19 distancing and cleaning protocols:
- A mask that covers the mouth and nose is required to be worn by everyone over the age of two. Staff also wear masks, as well as gloves and face shields if necessary.
- Desks and equipment are safely spaced.
- Clear plastic barriers and floor distance markers have been installed.
- Appointments are limited to one person at a time.
- Seating is limited to patrons using computers or working with a librarian.
- The collections, newspapers, toys, games, water fountains, and restrooms are unavailable.
- Surfaces, equipment, and computers are cleaned after each appointment.