Join us for a screening of The Healthcare Movie documentary and panel discussion on Wednesday, Nov. 20, from 6 to 8 pm at the Main Library.
This one-hour documentary compares the American and Canadian health care systems. A panel of experts then discusses the merits of the different systems.
For more information, please call 427-4303.
The program is co-sponsored by:
- Capital District Alliance for Universal Healthcare
- Albany Medical College Student Physicians for a National Health Program
- Single Payer New York
- Solidarity Committee of the Capital District
- Capital District Chapter of Physicians for a National Health Program
- Albany County League of Women Voters
- Albany Public Library